segunda-feira, 31 de março de 2008

Review in the English grammar

Everything (is/are) just fine.
My friend (drunk / has drunk) all the wine.
Which is (the more important / the most important), the band or the singers
Cats are said to have nine (lives / lifes)
Have you seen (Paul / Paul’s) and Peter’s personal documents
Most (people / peoples) went to the Olympics. Lots of different races.
The bacteria (was/were) isolated.
Why does she speak so (rude/rudely)
This is my wallet. Which is (yours/ your)?
She didn’t (sing/sang) well at the opera house
Bread and cheese (are/is) my favorite snack.
I’d like to (remember / remind) you about the meeting.
She is not so tall as (he/ him)
Mr. Young and (we/us) will go to the cinema.
The Great War began (in/on) 1914.
I wish I (can/could) study in London.
There are (little/ few ) classes in the room.
I think I’ll (can/ be able) to fly tomorrow.
Neither the doctors nor the nurse (is/are) very happy about the hospital.
I’ll see you (on/in) march.
How (much/ many) cigarettes have you got?
How many man/men did you call for?
Is your mother still angry (with /at) me?
She is (using/wearing) a beautiful blouse.
I can read this contract (more easy/ more easily) than she. It’s in German.
Neither my dog (nor/or) yours is barking.
(Do/ does) the phenomena occur very often?
All of my friends have been( studying/ studing) a lot for the exams.
I don’t know (if/ whether) I will travel to Rome.
I’m sure they will buy some (other / others) new programs.
The little dog broke one of (his/its) leg in the accident.
Please don’t make noise. I (am studying/ study).
I’ve decided! Tomorrow I ( am going to dance/ will dance tango)
I (haven’t smoked/ didn’t smoke) for ten years.
I (used to play/ played) volley. But now I’m too lazy*
Tom’s father, (who/that) is 78 years old, goes to swim everyday.
I’d rather (cook/ to cook) the dinner today.
I study in ( a/ an ) university
(This/those) girls are not students anymore.
Do you know what time (the bank opens/ does the bank open)*
He is different (of/ from) others.
I wish I (live/lived) in Olinda.*

Nenhum comentário: